Financial Times Personal Finance correspondent Claer Barrett was on BBC Breakfast yesterday with Ian Wright of the Food and Drinks Federation.
What types of messages will they deliver?
- Does the BBC want them to say there’s nothing to worry about?
- Do their colleagues, employers and members expect them to predict nothing but “doom and gloom”
- What does Claer say the Government has been saying?
- What does Claer think the Government has not been doing?
- What are businesses not able to do?
- What does Ian Wright from the Food and Drink Federation say about the uncertainty of a No Deal Brexit?
- What is Mr Wright’s point about buying a house in two weeks’ time?
- What does Mr Wright say about “TTIP“?